magnetic waves causing cancer?


Posted by Michael on January 22, 2001 at 01:36:38:

I am really liking the effects from these rings, and I've read the posts Alex has made about an electromagnetic device that's supposed to be 1000 times stronger or something like that. It all sounds great, except I have heard that electromagnetic waves from electronic devices such as cell phones have been determined to cause brain cancer. How exactly does that happen, and how can we be certain that Alex's devices won't be potentially harmful in the same way? I would really like to believe that the problems from the electronic devices are entirely different and that Alex's devices are reliable and safe, but I just wanted to make sure.
Cobalt magnets are radio active and might cause cancer. But if you use regular magnets, including neodymium, I didn't hear a case causing cancer yet. You use computer everyday, watch TV, put your food in microwave. You're not complaining. What harm can it do putting a magnetic coil beside your body for a few hours? It's no more than 500 watts.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup